Corporate Giving Program
Structures Workshop, Inc would like to help projects engaged in art, construction, architecture, science, and engineering.
We started our Corporate Giving Program to support individuals, organizations, and non-profit institutions in need. We will award a $500 grant and, if applicable, provide structural engineering consultation to projects we want to support. If you have a project that needs some funding, please apply!
The proposal requirements are:
- The project must be a physical thing that is designed and built – not a research project.
- Your thesis must be engaged in art, construction, architecture, science, or engineering.
- The award must be collected in person.
Once awarded, we will have no stake in your project and no marketing is expected. The award will be your money for your project. We are simply trying to help with a donation and our expertise. All that we ask is that you keep in touch with your progress, so we could see how the award is used.
Structures Workshop Corporate Giving Program Grant Application Information
The application must clearly state:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Company/Organization Name
- Job Title/Position
- Project Description (feel free to include images and a formal design proposal)
- Please keep any attachments below 15MB
Please send the application via email to info [@] structuresworkshop.com